About 13 years old, ..a word from Billy Meier

Here is a link that might be useful: A Word To Mankind

Comments (4)

• MattNorton
    10 years ago

what is that?

• docmom_gw
    10 years ago

What a tragic perspective for one so young. Yet, I can't disagree with a word he's said. Personally, I believe that we each need to influence those around us with love, generosity, patience and integrity. We are each very small pieces of a huge cosmos which will keep spinning on regardless of what we do to our corner of it. We need to work toward improving what we can, but can't let the problems around us crush our joy, or we won't be able to get up in the morning. Balance is needed on small and large scales. Let's all move toward the simplified end of the scale and remember that we are all products of our experience. Hopefully, we can share influential experiences with those in greatest need of attitude adjustments.

Thanks for posting, Konrad.

Martha

• Konrad___far_north
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Martha,...you said it nicely!

Sorry,
    I didn't explain myself clearly, ..Billy wrote this about 13 years ago.

But...your'e right, Billy never had much of a childhood, he had contact with he's fatherly friend Sfath, starting at age 5 and learned allot, he mastered the German language very early and when going to school, the teacher/s were in disbelieve in the level of he's knowledge

At age 14 he wrote down this...

Translation of Open Letter to all Human Beings of Earth (5th July, 1951)

[Scroll down a little more then half way]
    Very accurate predictions, [not one is wrong], lots fulfilled already.

Here is a link that might be useful: FIGU Special Bulletin 016

• Konrad___far_north
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I was just reading some again, in 1951, [age 14] he predicted
    aids,..
    >>epidemics which will be transferred from animals to people45. Thus new epidemics will appear, and indeed already in the coming eighties, demanding millions of human lives - and indeed epidemics which will be transferred from animals to people - while there will also be epidemics in the more distant future when they will be brought to Earth from outer space.

1. However, all that, concerning epidemics coming from animals and spreading to human beings, will be disputed by those in charge and they will slander as liars those who are knowledgeable about the real truth.
Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living