SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dighappy

cucumber smell - poisonous snakes

dighappy
15 years ago

I have been told by more than one person that if there is a rattlesnake in the area there will be the strong smell of cucumbers in the air near where they are resting.... I live in NJ(Southern) and beleive the only rattlesnake here is the Pine Rattler and do live in a heavily wooded area. Several times while I am out in my horse pasture I have smelled cucumbers in an isolated spot (not always the same spot) in the field. Has anyone ever heard this before and is there any truth to it.

Comments (65)

• Debbie Bellino Meredith
    8 years ago

Truly would appreciate a source, of solution to getting peace of mind, this is not just my experience, others have noticed this odor. I do have health insurance. I do not need to be bitten. I wish to have this snake or snakes rehomed please.. or tell me how to get them off my home property. Thank you all.

• User
    8 years ago

Debbie, Your fear is totally unfounded. Here's a suggestion. Find a local zoo, herp society, or snake relocator. Get them to let you smell a venomous snake (confirm with them that that is the correct smell). That way you will at least know if the smell that is terrorizing you is in fact a snake at all.

Also, ask yourself this..."How many people do you know in that area that have ever been bitten by a venomous snake?" This in spite the fact that you perceive them being all around. The threat just isn't there.

• Related Discussions

Cucumbers smell and taste of chemicals...

Q

Comments (20)
    "but when I saw no progress with Natria..." They make some of the most useless products, but consumers want them. A lot of them are nothing more than canola oil (literaly, like just canola oil and water). They market them as if they actually work well when the truth is that though many may help, it's overall effectiveness isn't...well, it's not very effective. I've seen a lot of people burning their plants up using Natria applications with oil in them at improper times as well as pest problems these formulations can't tame...mostly, I've seen people waste a lot of money on things they could mix into a spray bottle themselves.
    ...See More

Help! Poisonous weed in Veggie patch

Q

Comments (26)
    I don't mean to be disagreeable, but I first learned about Jimsonweed through an article in the Reader's Digest, around 1980. A whole family had become violently ill after eating garden tomatoes for dinner. An investigation revealed that Jimsonweed growing in the garden had crossbred with the tomatoes. Their fruit was highly poisonous! I am here this evening because my husband asked me about a large weed that had sprung up on the edge of our tomato patch and, Googling it, I found it to be Jimsonweed! I will assume that, as it is the first specimen to grow in my garden, it has not had an opportunity to cross-pollinate or graft, but I will call the cooperative extension tomorrow, just to be on the safe side. Cowthree, I see that this post is at several years old. Did you ever have any further issues?
    ...See More

Armenian Cucumber at Summerwinds!

Q

Comments (18)
    Sandhill Preservation sells seed of a selected variety of Armenian cucumber called "The Duke" (not available this year, though). There is a "Painted Serpent" cucumber which is also a melon. It has smoother skin than "Armenian" with dark and light green stripes. Not prolific in my garden. A little on the sweet side. Among "real" cucumbers, I have found "Summer Dance" to be the most heat-tolerant here, but I'm not sure they'd make it in Phoenix. Must be trellised or grown in part shade here. You can buy seed from Pinetree.
    ...See More

wanted: snake

Q

Comments (6)
    Brenda - you may recall years ago I yammerd on and on about a massive triple trunk oak that needed to be cut down. Well it happened (last year) and the stump finally got ground. This is the site for my future garden pond. The only problem is the trees roots are still there! I am gonna be digging for an eternity and chainsawing those blasted roots. I know what you mean about small amounts of water. A friend gave me his old/neglected water lilies when he moved. Having no pond I bought some large tubs and filled them with water. The frogs have sure found them and make good use of them = lots of tadpoles. The yard does have a sizeable creek as its western boundary. I imagine the snakes stay down there. Hopefully when I get the pond finished they will wander between the two, passing through the vole filled garden on the way. jnhidden - just slap a mailing label on the snake and I'd double the postage just to be safe. In order to keep the snake calm before you drop it in the mail - place it in the veggie bin of your refrigerator to cool it down. Don't bother feeding or watering him before you send him, the post office will take care of all that. - thanks
    ...See More
  • tlilbit
    8 years ago

Debbie, I hate to tell you but it is true the smell of cucumbers and the smell of stinky sweet Lily of the valley. I physically have traced the smell directly to the snakes multiple times on my property. I don't care that people say it's a myth, I'm crazy, etc...I have smelled the smells and found the snakes. I wouldn't panic, I never do, it's just an extra warning to avoid that area right now. You could put a plastic owl on a stake near the areas and see if that helps.

• poaky1
    8 years ago

Debbie I have been told the same about the smell, but, there are so many weeds and plants that smell like a cuke, I have freaked out many times smelling the smell, but, I would do the suggested thing about a herp society, then you will KNOW what is true. You are right to expect them there in Ga, but the real answer likely lies with the herp people, even calling them and asking questions may help you. But a real sniff test may be the right thing to do. I smell cukes every time I cut my grass, but I doubt there are snakes in all those areas. There is an area where they could be, but our cats all 10 of them stalk every critter around, and would be injured or killed likely. I hope you get some true answers. Poaky1

• Sharon McKenzie
    8 years ago

Go to a reptile show that allows venomous snakes, or find a breeder who keeps venomous, and see if you can visit. I attend reptile shows on a regular basis that have venomous snakes and have been surrounded by these animals, I have several friends who breed them, and I've kept them myself. I have NEVER smelled anything remotely like a cucumber or melon, let alone anything I'd consider "sweet" or flowery, emanating from a snake of any kind!

• lazy_gardens
    8 years ago

I had a neighbor who kept rattlers of various species (properly permitted) and all I could detect in his house was a faintly "musky" smell that I associate with reptiles in general.

I have walked right past HUMONGOUS rattlesnakes that had no obvious odor.

• Sharon McKenzie
    8 years ago

My experiences exactly. Snakes just have a slightly musky odor, and it's more noticeable in captive snakes living in enclosed spaces than in wild snakes, unless you pick one up or agitate it. They can spray musk like a skunk, and there is nothing pleasant-smelling about it! As long as I've kept snakes, it still isn't a smell that I associate with anything I'd want on my salad, lol! Wild snakes that are out in the open, just going about their business, really don't have a detectable smell, regardless of whether they are venomous or not.

• spydurm
    8 years ago

I have smelled cucumbers on a hiking trail near a local river, and far from the nearest garden, on several occasions over several years and been able to associate the smell to a nearby copperhead. NOT a myth.

• Sharon McKenzie
    8 years ago

Actually it IS a myth, and anyone who actually keeps these snakes in captivity will tell you without a doubt that they do NOT have a "cucumber smell". Chances are a plant, not a snake, is producing a cucumber-like smell, and the presence of a snake is a coincidence. There are actually several fern species that have a smell similar to a cucumber, and one would expect ferns on a hiking trail near a river. Snakes like to take shelter under ferns, and of course, snakes have to drink water, too, so they tend to be found near bodies of water, especially in hot weather.

• poaky1
    8 years ago

Not anything new to add but, I saw a show on TV which mentioned the "unpleasant musky smell of captive reptiles" that includes those reptiles with legs, and those without" snakes and bearded dragons etc. I had seen one live Copperhead in my life. My husband at the time, and I went fishing, and he pointed it out to me quietly, and there was a Copperhead sunning itself on a rock near the river. I smelled nothing. But, then again, we didn't scare it, or aggravate it. Maybe if we would've stressed it somehow, it would've put out some musk or smell.

• poaky1
    8 years ago

Also, all I've ever seen snake-wise here at home in my yard were garter, and green ribbon snakes, oh, and a black racer. The racer was trying to get away instead of chase me, thank goodness, I hear that sometimes they try and chase people. My friend and I were in florida, and she was looking at property there. There was lots of overgrowth of weeds. Well, her and a black racer encountered each other... and they each took off in different directions, scared as heck of each other, I had to laugh, but, I would've ran off also. They both were like AHHHHHH.......

• User
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Snakes don't chase people. That is an old wive's tail that is promulgated world wide. Every country has its species of "aggressive" snake which will chase you down be it Coachwhips and Cottonmouths (US), Black Mambas (southern Africa) or Eastern Brownsnakes (Australia). It isn't true anywhere.

A king cobra defending a nest might not back down if you approached its nest, but it certainly wouldn't chase you if you moved away. But no other snakes defend their nests.

• Sharon McKenzie
    8 years ago

Racers don't actually "chase" people. Racers, if cornered, will make a mock "charge" in a person's direction, but will glide right on past and keep going. I have put that to the test many times and have never been bitten by a Racer under those circumstances. It would make absolutely no sense whatsoever for any snake to chase a human or any other larger predator(and that's exactly what we are to them-bigger predators). They would get nothing out of that behavior at all, and if an animal expends more energy than it takes in, in the form of food, it dies, plain and simple. The amount of energy that a snake, especially, given its metabolism, would have to expend "chasing" or "attacking" something it could not possibly eat would be extremely draining on its energy reserves, to get absolutely no energy back in return, and that's not even taking into account the likelihood of the larger predator/human retaliating and attacking the snake, which is a high likelihood indeed. If any animal species was prone to that sort of behavior, natural selection would have culled them from existence long before humans were even around to observe such behavior. That would be self-genocide.

• poaky1
    7 years ago

I have heard some people can smell Cyanide, as a smell like almonds taste, and others can't so maybe you are on to something.

• Dorothy Tanner
    7 years ago

I was stepping off a porch and smelled cucumbers. Directly in front of me was a copperhead coiled to strike me but he had a frog in his mouth. That frog saved me and I did notice the strong cucumber smell first.

• poaky1
    7 years ago

I guess someone (Dorothy) telling from personal experience, there must be people that do smell cukes when a copperhead is near, or a big coincidence. Where are you Dorothy? I think I would likely never see a Copperhead in my yard. I have only seen them up in the nearby mountains. And my hubby had to tell me it was a copperhead, the colors were on a juvenile. But there are lots of wooded areas nearby that I know there are black racers, Garters and green grass snakes. I accidentally transported a garter snake in a bucket of gravel from one place to my yard, I get the Heebie Geebies when I think he was in the back of my hatchback in a bucket of gravel. But, they really do us good, unless it's a Copperhead (or worse) we don't see til it's too late, but, IF we have to get bit by a venomous snake, the Copperhead is the less of the evils. They don't usually kill people unless you are a small child, and help isn't gotten to for a long while. But, I think the heart attack after being scared to death would get me personally! I think about snakes alot when I go near a rock pile that I have. The rocks have been there for at least 7-8 years, but, we have cats, and I don't think that snakes would hang around long there.

• User
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Looking back on the responses there seems to be a couple of clear trends in the "data" so far:

1. Most people with extensive experience with these species (keeping them in captivity, direct research experience handling them, etc) report that they DON'T associate the smell of venomous snakes with cucumber but that venomous snakes do have a smell that is distinctive to the "trained" nose. If these species smell like cucumbers, it seems they would have noticed.

2. Some people with less direct exposure with these species (occasional run ins in the wild, but not direct handling) also DON'T associate them with a cucumber smell.

3. Some people with less direct exposure with these species DO report the cucumber smell.

This is interesting and I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I think Gary C. hits the nail on the head.

Question 1 - What do cucumbers smell like?

Personally, I don't find cucumbers to have much of a smell. They are not odorless but they certainly aren't as easy to smell in the distance as something like garlic or ammonia. But maybe some people have a different receptor or different numbers of these receptors than others and can detect a molecule emanating from cucumbers that the rest of us can't. This is true for many other odors, so why not cucumbers?

Question 2 - Do copperheads have a smell reminiscent of this?

I think now we have to exclude those of us "non-cucumber smellers" from the test since we don't think cucumbers have this particular smell others are describing. Now ask the others in a double blind situation whether they can smell this on venomous species and we can get to the answer. But this study is still waiting to be done.

I guess the take-homes for me are:

1. You can't rely on this smell as a way to detect venomous snakes. Sometimes (or to some people) they don't smell like cucumbers.

2. Some people are able to make this association in confirmed settings.

3. Anecdotal reports of people smelling cucumbers and worrying if there were venomous snakes around aren't data. And sometimes the snakes don't smell like this, even to "cucumber smellers".

I am serious that someone needs to do some double blind study on a group of people for this. It would be interesting, assuming it hasn't been done.

• etoppingset
    7 years ago

I got on here today to find out if very many other folks associate the smell of Cucumbers in the woods with the the ideal of there being a Copperhead near . I can definitely say that some copperheads HAVE a cucumber smell. I don't know what the reason of that would be, given the fact that there usually no garden near by. So a word to the wise. Just to be on the safe side. If you are out and about , suddenly smell cucumbers, look down and around. And be cautious. Because an ounce of prevention is always worth a pound of cure. As for black snakes some will chase you and some will try to get away. Perhaps its a fight or flight thing, or they may be protecting there young, I have wondered.

I have not come across a rattle snake but a couple of times. I can't say to much as to the smell of a rattlesnake .

• Steve Yova
    7 years ago

Again, some may say it is a myth, but I know what I smelled (cucumbers) in the woods where there were no cukes - and what I saw on two occasions separated by years - an adult copperhead. I will be cautious with that scent for myself and my family regardless of the relationship being a myth to some. I encourage the rest of you to do the same - be cautious!

• poaky1
    7 years ago

I cut my grass last week, and in one area I smelled a smell like cukes, and the scent lasted a very short amount of time. I think it was when I mowed between my property and the weeds where the neighbors property started (they leave it wild there) so I could'nt see if there was a snake there. The only snake I have ever seen there was a green "grass snake", and that was along while ago, it accidentally got run over by my husband. But, the one time I saw a copperhead while fishing with my husband many eons ago, we didn't smell anything. It was sunning itself on a rock by the water.

7 years ago

Poaky1

...you sway like tall grass saying nothing. Enough of your rambles!

• Sharon McKenzie
    7 years ago

"Rambles"? I don't see anything "rambling" about what Poaky1 posted. She's just making a valid point about not smelling cucumbers when seeing an actual venomous snake. Are you trolling, or what? You, on the other hand, have added nothing to the conversation.

7 years ago

lol look back Sharon Poaky1 was posting not much to offer here:poaky1

February 12, 2014 at 4:34AM

I had heard this also several years ago- Rattlers give off cucumber smell. I can't add much in favor or against this belief, but it had been told to me about 10 years ago.

Bookmark

Then has remarked rambling 5 times since, so as you go back you will see in the history of this conversation that I have definitely contributed. It's apparent here that You're the troll...

• poaky1
    7 years ago

Wildhorse, If every post on every subject were just cold hard facts and specific answers there would be hardly any communication on any of the threads. If you don't like what i say when you see my name DON"T READ IT. I've read some of the other posts on here and we're all just making comments that aren't specific answers to any problems, just ideas that may or may not help any of us. I've mentioned in many of my replies that I'm no expert in the subject, if only experts with THE RIGHT answer posted, this would be boring empty forum/website.

7 years ago

True, Poaky1 you post the same thing Repeatedly.

• poaky1
    7 years ago

Enlighten me and everyone else on the subject Pro, Please do.

• tankerbrady66
    7 years ago

I have read all of the comments an will add my Two cents worth.I had a run in today with a copper head in my car port.while I was holding it down the snake gave me musk smell had to wash car port off to get the smell out.

It was not like a skunk but it would get your attention in the garden.

• poaky1
    7 years ago

Please tell me you didn't use your hand to hold it down. I think all snakes kinda poop and pee at the same time on people so you leave them go. So, anyway, smell like cukes? It sounds like a no. I would guess that if you surprised them they would'nt smell like that until fully aware of being threatened, like when being held down.

• irjuk
    7 years ago

I just googled "my dog got into something that smells like cucumbers" and couldn't believe all the comments I've stumbled upon here! It is dark, she got out of the yard. I live in a suburban area in Michigan. I could smell "skunk" in the area where I caught her, but it really didn't smell strongly of skunk, it smelled more like cucumbers! Wow! I hope she didn't get bit, it's Thanksgiving and all the vet offices are closed. I think "musky" would also describe it. But google, do we have copperheads in Michigan? Still can't believe all the comments here! YES! definitely smelled like cucumbers!!

• poaky1
    7 years ago

Hopefully the snakes are all denned up for the winter just in case. I'm not sure if they are up in Michigan, though. I doubt they're out now, if you guys do get them in summer.

• User
    7 years ago

In Michigan, the only species of venomous snake is the very rare Eastern Massasauga. It is only rarely seen since it is restricted to wetland areas.

There is a range map of recent MI records here - https://www.miherpatlas.org/taxon.php?taxon=107

I've captured quite a few Western Massasaugas and I don't think they have the "venomous snake" smell at all. They don't seem to musk like Copperheads, Cottonmouths and the other Rattlesnakes.

• irjuk
    7 years ago

So maybe it was a skunk after all, and it smells like cucumbers when it's more up close, in your face, and personal? It really did/does smell like cucumbers, (intensely pungent cucumbers) but the air in the surrounding neighborhood smelled more typically like skunk. Thx so much for responding fhfchrish!

• poaky1
    7 years ago

Debbie you may want delete this stuff when your sober. I'm not judging, just thought you may want your kids name off the internet.

7 years ago

If I could delete cancer...

• poaky1
    7 years ago

I wish nobody's family members would die, including my sister and dad. But, I know that is just another one of my many posts that doesn't help anybody, or say much of anything. But, it's true.

• oneelflady
    7 years ago

rltaylor

I want everyone to know that the western diamond back indeed smells like cucumbers. For years we smelled it and never knew what it was. Till the day I walked out on my porch and stepped on one. It was a very green cucumber smell, Very pungent. When the dog Cather got it she said it was good it had eaten already or I would have got bit. Since that day we have seen no less than 6 rattlers in our yard and a neighbor in our yard killed one yesterday. I live in AZ near the Mexican boarder and when I smell that sent I am always on alert. Maybe not all rattlers smell like it but out here they do mikeygraz. Precaution is the best part of safty I always say.

• poaky1
    7 years ago

If you stepped on a western diamond back rattle snake and didn't get envenomated, I would go and play the lottery, ask for that big promotion, just go for any big thing that you may have been holding back on. I do know there are dry bites, and MAYBE when you stepped on it it was early enough for it to be coldish out, and the snake could'nt move fast enough to strike when it was stepped on. I live in Pa. I am clueless about Arizona. But, I know parts of it (or all) are desert. So when dark it's cold or cool, when daytime hot or warm, summer hot as hell. I don't know about it eating and having to do with striking you, it will strike to defend itself hungry or not. You are damn lucky. But, I guess, if it's rattlers who smell like cukes, the copperheads are off the hook then.

• User
    7 years ago

That is interesting information rltaylor. I happen to live in an area where copperheads and western diamondbacks are both common and have smelled a lot of both of them. Their musk certainly smells different from each other although neither of them reminds me of cucumbers. But again that may be due to the reasons I pointed out before.

I have observed that Prairie Rattlesnakes smell more like Copperheads than Western Diamondbacks do. I don't remember what Mojave Rattlesnakes smell like but I have probably dealt with 100 or less of them in my life. My memory seems to be that they are less likely to musk and therefore their smell isn't obvious.

• oneelflady
    7 years ago

rltaylor

If it is all poisonous snakes that smell like that it is a good thing they do!. The one I stepped on only rattled after I stepped on it. and I was so scarred I couldn't find the door knob to bet back in the house case after it slithered away I didn't know where it had gone. But that smell is now indelibly put upon my memory and when I smell it now I am very cautious.

I have had the misfortune of living in KY for a while that had cotton mouth, copper heads and timber rattlers. Fortunately I was only chased by a 3inch long copperhead and was able to get away. I don't recall about the smell in the copper heads but after smelling the rattle snake I would trust my nose and believe anyone on that.

Some one said it was the weeds that smelled like that but. we have denuded our yard of weeds.especially around the gate were we smell the cucumbers off and on. People out her have sand after digging out the roots of the bull grass. This way there is nothing for the snakes to hide in. "It is not the weeds. We do have one native weed that stinks but it smells like cat pee if you walk on it. Ewww.

• User
    7 years ago

Many venomous snakes in the US do have a similar smelling musk, but many non-venomous snakes also produce a musk that can smell similar. Also a venomous snake only smells this way if it chooses to musk. And coralsnakes have a very different smell when they do musk, which is rare.

So you can't use this smell as a reliable indicator of venomous snakes.

• Kathy Rorie
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Sharon McKenzie. Just letting you know. Yes, black racers do chase people. I have seen my aunt running several different times from one. Grew up in WV and for some strange reason, if my Aunt was out working in her garden and there was a black racer around it would chase her to the house. She was too scared to stop and see what it would do. So yes mam, they do chase people!

• User
    6 years ago

Kathy, the problem with this kind of anecdotal evidence is that the science and real data don't support it. The best data available for black racers say they can crawl at a max speed of around 4 mph, which is about the pace of a quick walk. A person could easily jog faster than any speeding snake, let alone outrun one, so being chased doesn't really make sense. It would be like being chased by a turtle.

Someone might run away from a snake, but the snake isn't going to give chase. It can't and there is no logical explanation of why a black racer would do it.

I worked out in the field in South Carolina for several years doing research in an area where black racers were very common. I saw several per week, at least, sometimes a few per day. I occasionally chased a few of them down to catch them for research. Not once in any of that time did one chase me, or even move towards me.

• poaky1
    6 years ago

My best friend was going to buy some land in one of the Fla keys (maybe big pine key, can't recall) and she went to see the plot which had an old mobile home on it) and she saw a black racer snake, he went one way as fast as hell, and she went the other way, just as fast, I was right there, I smelled nothing. I have smelled cucumber really strong when cutting my grass, and I hadn't planted it in my garden, but, saw no snakes at all. I saw a black racer in my dogs yard several ( maybe 8 yrs ago) and I had to take it ( I used a rake) to a field across the driveway, and let it loose in the field, to get free, and I never smelled anything. My mom's dog was biting it on the head as it tried to get into a birds nest up in the Blue spruce tree.

But, then again I'm talking about black racers, not Copperheads and rattle snakes. Rattlesnakes are super rare where I live, but, up the mountains about 30 miles from me, you will see Copperheads. I had seen one hell, maybe 25 years ago, while fishing with my ex-husband. There was a Copperhead lying out on a rock above the water where we were fishing. I never smelled a thing. Okay, I have already mentioned this stuff above. But, I will just prove Debbie above right, and I'll just post this stuff again, mostly because most folks don't bother to read all the posts on here from the bottom to the top. But, anyone who has smelled cukes and seen a snake post please.

• gabes_mom08
    6 years ago

my mom said they don't smell like cucumber's.

• Polly Ann
    5 years ago

If a cat smells a cucumber it jumps sky high...its not only that it resembles a snake but the scent also throws them into fear/precaution mode. That instinct comes from somewhere...sounds like a few folk need to research this subject more. I believe its not a wives tale.

• poaky1
    5 years ago

Funny stuff, I do wonder why they all jumped like that, I had drove past an area a couple days ago, and smelled watermelon and grass smells. It's too early for watermelons, unless those people had a heated greenhouse, but, I know I didn't smell cukes, but, it did make me think of this subject.

• HU-451469509
    3 years ago

Of course Copperheads in the wild can smell like cucumbers or a similar musky smell. I live in the woods with them, it is entirely routine. Their smell is likely affected by their diet and the diet of their prey. So the fact that captive snakes may not smell like cucumbers is irrelevant. The sense of smell is entirely subjective, just like an appreciation of cilantro. Stop claiming copperheads can't smell like cucumbers just because you don't smell anything.

• poaky1
    3 years ago

Okay, I have recently had a close friend tell me that she has recently purchased some property and inside the mobile home and outside on the property they have found several "Black snakes" and they have killed most of them, I also have found 1 black snake on our driveway, BUT, I just looked at him until he slithered under one of our trees, he was about 4 feet long, and he wasn't causing any harm. BUT, anyway, my friend who had found those snakes IN her home had said that her neighbor told her that "Black snakes" will eat Copperhead snakes, so, that she should NOT kill those "Black snakes", and he actually told her that IF she finds any MORE "Black snakes" to CALL HIM, and he'd come over and remove the black snakes himself alive and put them inside an abandoned building that he has on his property.

I am kinda freaked out by snakes BUT seeing that snake on the driveway did make me more at ease around them, it seems that they are just seeking out prey IF they are inside of a mobile home or house, BUT, snakes indoors WILL freak out most people. I told my friend that her mobile home MAY contain mice IF she has snakes inside her ceiling. I REALLY don't blame her for getting upset BUT I am guessing once the mice are gone the snakes will NOT want to live there anymore.

• PRO
    Mc construction
    3 years ago

Yes it's true absolutely true copperheads too.

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus