SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kygal76_gw

Help

kygal76
10 years ago

Hi I'm trying to find out about a track we keep seeing on our land, it's a couple hundred acres untouched land in the northeast ky. We keep finding a track which appears to only have three toes its a decent size track but maybe 1/2-1 inch deep the stride looks to be maybe 4ft span we are seeing tis track all over the land and all have the same stride and look. I know what a deer track looks like and what a coyote looks like fox all of those and this is not it! I've been seeing a lot of post in different areas of the US asking the same question so I'm a little puzzled that I can't figure it out.

People in the northeast ky area are seeing a lot of big cats which aren't supposed to be here any more yet they are seeing them so it makes me wonder if some thing else is here we aren't used to. If I had just found one set I would think oh it may be where it has moved and indented their original track, but that is not the case. We are seeing the same 4 tracks all over the land. We had a lot of rain this week which made the ground really soft and we seen them again today. We are hearing an animal were not used to as well it has a high pitch grunt and almost a roaring growl. If any one can help I would appreciate it curiosity is getting the best of me:) thanks

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions